2008/11/23

something about kuan

about me.................

first, my computer is completely dead, so that's why i can't write chinese.

without computer in my life, the only thing i can do in my small apt is reading.

i am reading a book called "Wild Swan". the writer is a chinese woman, Zhang Jung, who is now living in london. the book is about a true stroy of three women in three different generation in china, from 1906~1978. i just finished it last night, and before reading this book, i have no ideas of the true history of china. the book helps me know the history and the people's life in early 1900, therefore i know my culture more, i know chinese more.

seconde, i spent lots of time to fix the translation of ilkka's screenplay. i have to go to my friend's place to use the computer with my exhausted body. but i still finished it this thursday.

third, i have the seconde program premiere next tuesday, was quite a lot of works this week. and everytime after the run thru, i felt myself totally died. seems like i spent all my energy and my mind in the three pieces.

now, waiting for my holiday coming, still one month and two weeks from now, but my mind is already on the way there.


going to have a nap.........................

5 則留言:

匿名 提到...

seconde...

嘿嘿,你越來越有歐洲fu了.... :P

匿名 提到...

wow! crystal clear!!!
sista, i think i got the reason why u disappeared from the MSN. im missing u so much. With planning to U.S. in 1/2 or 1/3, it seems like we might take a long time to see each other again.

Hoping ur laptop could recovery soon. Seeing u in MSN!!!

搖搖椅 提到...

computer problem is a problem to solve quickly... not to delay! because you are far away in the world space, but near by in the virtual space! fix it! :)

冠 Kuan 提到...

the only thing i can do with the computer problem is buying a new one. and i am waiting to buy it in nyc instead of in swiss. here is so expensive and of course will be german version.
life is so different without computer, but i start to enjoy it.

搖搖椅 提到...

it's an ability to live without computer/internet/mp3/cable tv....
i guess your ability is being tested and sounded like you passed...
:)
i am happy for you!